El Hazek Construction is Hiring
Technical Office Manager
Location: 6th of October
– Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction Department.
– Ensure that all of submittals (shop drawings, RFIs, as built drawings, QSs and MIRs) is submitted in the required dates.
– Planning and maintaining project budget and schedules.
– Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
– Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team deliverable.
– Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
– Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
– Review third-party invoices & client invoices.
– Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments.
– Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
1 – B.Sc. Engineering graduate.
2 – From 10 to 15 Years of Experience in #Construction companies.
3 – Infrastructure experience is preferred.
If you are interested send your C.V please:
And Mention (Technical Office Manager) as a subject.