VMware & Nutanix AHV Admin Engineer in KSA is highly required to be outsourced in a governmental organization with the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering.
– Certified Professional in Virtualization”VMware and Virtual Server Systems” – Virtual Data Center (VCP-DCV)
– Has hands-on experience in Nutanix AHV systems and virtual servers
– Practical experience of at least 5 years invirtual systems.
– Practical experience of at least 5 years in managing and operating MS Windows Server OS
– Has hands-on experience in managing disaster recovery on virtual systems
– Has hands-on experience implementing, managing, developing, and optimizing the VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Horizon) system.
Please send your CVs to