“Senior Network Specialist” is required for multinational professional financial services company
Job location: Zamalek
* Job Requirements:*
• Microsoft certification MSSE/MCSA is a must
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a networking role engaged in the solution
• Knowledge of MPLS and QoS Basic knowledge of security technologies
• End to end solution implementation on cloud and proficiency in introducing Hyper V and VM Ware infrastructure
• implementation and support of IP network infrastructures including technologies such as BGP/OSPF routing, L2/L3 switching, server load balancing, QoS, MPLS, network security and network monitoring in large scale multi-site data Centre, service provider, or SaaS environments.
• Demonstrated experience with network security technologies including network firewall, IPSec and SSL VPN, RADIUS/TACACS, network intrusion and detection, network access control and web content proxy/filtering.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNA) or CCNP certification is preferred
• Attend to end user support and enquires (remotely and step-in)
• Identify and analyze areas of potential improvement to information and infrastructure assets and provide guidance to business decision-makers with development of mitigation strategies.
• Ensure that adequate and effective operational processes and controls are followed and aligned to deliver compliance with availability, performance and regulatory requirements.
• Work proficiently with routers, switches, multiplexors, modems, transceivers, and wireless access points.
• Create router and switch configurations and should be very knowledgeable of Cisco command line instructions.
• Implement secure measures within hosting architectures (e.g. access-lists, firewalls, IDS, VPNs, etc. Designing Local Area Network connections in a complex and large scale datacenter.
• Responsible for monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures to protect the systems and data from unauthorized users.
• Identify potential threats, respond to reported security violations and recommend corrective actions to ensure data security.
If you are interested, kindly send me your CV with a picture on Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the title in the mail subject