Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in gathering and documenting business requirements, process models, facilitate technical and business sessions with delivery team, product owners, and stakeholders, and collaborate with the project manager to facilitate Agile ceremonies, monitor project dependencies and risks
• Assist client in creating UAT test cases and prepare UAT test scripts.
• Supervise UAT with client: guide client on how UAT scenarios are developed; ensure that testing is conducted according to plan.
• Document and manage change requests with the clients during the execution phase, according to project’s governance plan.
• Scope proposed solution for new opportunities including goals, requirements, assumptions, business processes (As is/To be), responsibilities, risks, leveraging e-finance portfolio of services
• Work closely with customers, sales, and stakeholders to gather and elicit detailed requirements for the anticipated solution
• Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
• Analyze requirements using interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process mapping, scenarios, and a workflow analysis.
• Translate business problems into requirements
• Perform Business Analysis planning and monitoring
• Prepare documentation including detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining solution capabilities, processes and wire frame
• Analysis integration with Third part products, includes API testing and work with Dev team to guide them during implementation
• Conduct sessions to Dev team to explain the business requirements Proposal Development
• Participate in developing the Technical Proposal & Response to RFI to match the solution specifications and translate requirements into Physical Components and Services using required standards, methods, and tools.
• Work closely with all stakeholders while developing the Client Technical Proposal following the Company’s Sales/Pre-Sales process Professional Services
• Develop and maintain all pre-sales required deliverables (Solution Presentations – BP flowcharts – Solution scoping documentation – Business Analysis articulations – Technical Proposals) to articulate and outlining proposed solutions for the new customer business
Skills and Qualifications
• A university degree, preferably in computer science, or engineering
• 5+ years’ experience as a solution and business analyst
• Presentation and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and statistical skills
• Proficiency in MS Visio MS Office, Wire Frame modeling tool
• Fluent Arabic and English languages
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
• High level of integrity & trust.
Please send your CVs to email@example.com