“Recruitment Specialist – Blue Collar” is required for a Multinational Maritime Transportation company.
Work Location: port said (Onsite)
• Responsible for Controlling the Recruitment Cycle, ensuring day-to-day recruitment activities are managed.
•Review and Post vacancies internally and externally by advertising on website job boards and monitoring responses.
• Manage to screen and supervise required tests and competency-based on job requirements.
•Select and work with third party agencies to bring in Assessment Centers where applicable to ensure the recruitment of high potential, excellent-caliber people are recruited
•Oversees the preparation of job descriptions, both newly created and those that require updating.
• Conduct initial interviews with applicants to determine their job requirements and suitability for particular jobs and help Managers to find suitable staff by preparing shortlists of suitable candidates.
• Conduct all Manpower reports and needed labor statistics about tests and interviews monthly HR reports and yearly recruitment statistics and reports.
•Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or another relevant field.
•2-3 years of experience in Blue collar recruitment is a Must
• Fluency in English is a Must
• HR diploma/certificates is a plus
Interested Candidates kindly send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Recruitment Specialist – Blue Collar”