Zeina Group is urgently hiring a Purchasing specialist.
– Conducting a market survey periodically to get the best prices and evaluate the performance of suppliers.
– Updating the list of approved suppliers and nominating new suppliers.
– Maintain a record of approved suppliers.
– Negotiate with suppliers to get the best price and best quality.
– Receiving purchase orders from different departments.
– Review purchase orders and item code and ensure the accuracy of the description of the items and their quantities.
– Prepares a quotation and quotes from suppliers to decide on the best
– Ensure that purchase orders are provided in the right place, in the required quantity, in the right quality and on time.
– Prepare and approve procurement orders from the direct manager.
Execution of delivery orders until the delivery is complete.
– Prepare weekly reports to the purchasing manager of the work done.
– Properly record and save suppliers and purchase order data and orders on the computer.
– Support the Purchasing Manager in any of the tasks assigned to him when requested
-Bachelor degree (Commerce or Logistics is preferred)
-3-5 Years of Experience in The Purchasing Function
-Excellent Negotiating Skills.
-Computer skills including word, excel. Good mathematical skills to make accurate calculations of total costs of ordered items.
-Strong verbal communication skills.
– Maximum Age is 33.
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com with subject “Purchasing Specialist”