“Operation Supervisor” is required for a Well-known IOR, Customs Clearance Company located in Heliopolis
· Follow-up customer’s shipments since arrival that includes and not limited to
1-Review shipment documents with remarks to the customers whenever needed.
2-Provide needed documents to broker for customs clearance
3-Inform customers with needed documents, shipment arrival, inquiries, daily reporting of the shipment status, and finally track receiving shipment.
4-Request duties from customers unless he has a credit agreement to transfer them.
5- Reporting of shipment status to the customers upon request.
· Issuing customer invoices
· Follow – up with the finance department the status of transfers and shipment payments
· Track subcontractors invoices
· Update operation system with the shipment status
· Daily reporting of shipments to the Operations Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in logistics supply chain management
· Experience not less than 7 years in Freight forwarders, customs clearance operations
· Excellent Command in spoken and written English Language
Interested Candidates kindly send your CV [email protected] with a subject line (K.A.S – G)