Cashless Plus is currently hire ” HR Generalist “
– Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
– Advertising all vacancies internally and externally through various recruitment media platforms.
– Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
– Conduct exit interview and prepare analytical exit interview report
– Conduct employee on boarding and Orientation sessions.
– Receive the hiring documents in order to finalize the job offer
– Monitor the performance for the hired employee in their probation period
– Support in personnel process
– Bachelor degree of business administration, or any relevant field.
– From 1 to 3 years of experience.
– Very good user of excel.
– Females are preferred.
– Working days from Sunday to Thursday.
– Working hours from 9AM to 6PM.
– Location: Maadi
If you are interested send your CV to email@example.com, and mention ” HR Generalist” as a subject.