We’re Hiring #Senior_GL
1. Ensures the correctness of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions of assets and liabilities.
2. Oversees payroll, invoices, payables, cash receipts, cash payments, and general ledger functions to ensure accuracy and efficiency of accounting transactions.
4. Ensures matching of all ledger accounts with sub-accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
5. Prepares and sends the sales cost report to the direct manager.
6. Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements and follows up and supports external examination by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information to examiners
– 5-7 consecutive years in a similar position
– Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent
– SAP B1 – Sales buzz User
– FMCG work experience is a must.
– Giza residents are preferred
Location: Head office, El-Sheikh Zayed
To apply for this position, please email your professional resume at Jobs@rightfoods.com.eg