WE ARE HIRING
Fleet Quality Engineer
Includes, but not limited to:
• Develop, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of fleet maintenance quality across regions, including selection and evaluation of suppliers, and validation of quality measures as per company policy to maintain quality standards.
• Analyze vehicles failures or breakdowns to diagnose problems, control points and recommend corrective actions.
• Implement the quality control systems and procedures throughout the operation; this includes the use of control charting and systematic monitoring and documentation of critical control points and total quality management concepts and techniques.
• Conduct quality audits on all service & outsourced workshops.
• Maintain safe operating conditions throughout the service teams and promptly correct any unsafe conditions.
• Bachelor of Engineering — Mechanic/Electrical.
• 3 — 5 years of experience.
• Experience in Automotive and quality Management Systems.
If interested please send your CV to: [email protected]
and write “Fleet Quality Engineer” in the subject line of your E-mail.