Job Location: Mohandseen, Giza
We are looking to place an E-commerce Manager to run the day-to-day Ecommerce business and lead projects related to the digital growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of E-commerce best practices for small to mid-size businesses; a willingness to be a hands-on manager of the web store; demonstrate a customer-first UX mindset; demonstrate a proven ability to work cross-functionally. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
• Set Ecommerce strategy and putting it into motion.
• Responsible for website sales conversion and Ecommerce revenue.
• Active, hands-on management on online store, and the supporting sales channels.
• Update, manage and monitor of all website content, including homepage, collection pages, product pages, content pages, and more.
• Strategically partner with the Buying team to manage online product assortment, setup, and product display & product discovery.
• Collaborate with key brand/vendor partners to enhance their brand presence on the website.
• Manage full online merchandising lifecycle of products on website– seasonal launches and discontinued/exit product.
• Collaborate with Marketing to plan & execute integrated advertising campaigns on Google (including YouTube and related), Instagram/Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms, as well as other digital marketing efforts related to the website.
• Create captivating and engaging brand campaigns with high attention to detail.
• Own Ecommerce reporting: publish reports and analyse KPIs with weekly, monthly, and quarterly views.
• Manage and oversee 3rd-party web development partner, ensuring development efforts are mapped to the goals, and are delivered on time and within budget.
• Strategically partner with Director of Operations to map future resource requirements and department goals.
• Drive profitable Ecommerce channel growth.
• Other related projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• 5+ years of hands-on Ecommerce experience (retail company or consumer brand).
• Excellent English communication skills while Arabic is a plus.
• Must have excellent experience in the following Ecommerce areas:
1. Managing and working with 3rd party agencies
2. Cross-functionally with internal and external partners, such as Merchandising/Production, Social Media, Creative, IT/Development, and Senior-Level Leadership.
3. Merchandising, product data, and product display.
4. Best practices, current landscape and forward-thinking opportunities, core technologies, and customer expectations.
5. Analytics, finances, and reporting.
If you’re interested please send your CV to: