نظرة عامة على الوظيفة
Egyptian Cement is currently hiring
Business Applications Manager
1. Plan, Design and Lead the Business Applications projects and initiatives in Egyptian Cement according to identified business needs, ensuring successful delivery of the agreed Scope according to the agreed plan.
2. Manage, supervise and lead project(s) internal and external team members to deliver agreed scope, quality and cost.
3. Manage the training & support function during and after the implementation.
4. Propose budget for new projects and manage budget for existing ones by calculating and estimating current expenses, cash-flow and forecast the needed funds, and developing time plan to achieve the agreed Scope.
5. Manage the service partners, supplier and vendors to achieve targeted business goals and SLAs.
6. Communicate with project stakeholders including steering committee, business owners, departments heads concerning the Business Applications project Status, new requirements, change management, potential business cycles improvements, issues & risks.
7. Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for business applications projects and associated efforts
8. Monitor the business applications system availability and SLAs to ensure highest business continuity possible.
9. Plan, Design and Lead existing and new Business Applications projects and initiatives in Egyptian Steel group and all of its subsidiaries and locations according to identified business needs, ensuring successful delivery of agreed targets and projects.
10. Manage, supervise and lead Business Applications staff members to deliver agreed services scope and SLA to the whole corporate by managing, setting and monitoring performance targets
11. Propose and manage the budget of the business applications in collaboration with IT Director by calculating and estimating current expenses, forecasting the new projects funds, and developing time plan to achieve the agreed business applications projects.
12. Manage Business Applications ecosystem by managing the service partners, supplier and vendors to achieve targeted business goals and SLAs.
13. Communicate with all of the business applications stakeholders including steering committee, business owners, Departments heads concerning the business Applications Project Status, new Requirements, change management, Potential Business Cycles improvements, issues & risks.
14. Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for Business Applications projects and associated efforts
15. Monitor the Business applications system availability and SLAs to ensure highest business continuity possible.
• University degree in Computer science, information systems management, business administration.
• MBA in business administration or information systems is highly appreciated.
• Project management course, with PMP certificate is a plus.
• Courses and certificates in SAP ERP preferably in SAP S4HANA , SAP and 3rd party Business Intelligence tools, RDBMS.
• Besides SAP, Microsoft AX/Dynamics, Oracle Applications, other international software experience will be considered of the needed years of experience.
• Has overall 8~10 years in Business Applications field focused on Management and consultation of Applications in relevant industry and SAP ERP
• 3-5 years working experience in large manufacturing companies running ERP System.
• Has led Business Applications team members and projects with relevant Business Applications, with high preference for SAP ERP System.
• Business acumen with strong business knowledge in different domains and processes
• Windows, MS Office Suite.
• SAP S4HANA (preferred) or ECC 6 EHP 7 or 8.
Who are interested please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention Job Title: Business Applications Manager in email subject
للمزيد من الوظائف يومياً تابعنا على صفحتنا على الفيس بوك افضل وظائف.كوم (اضغط هنا للمتابعة)
او من خلال جروب أفضل وظائف من هنا
- انتهت المدة المحددة للتقديم على هذه الوظيفة!
منبه وظائف جديد
لا تفوت الفرصة أبداً!
دعنا نعرف توقعات وظيفتك، حتى نتمكن من العثور لك الوظيفة المناسبة.