Fiber Misr systems is hiring
“Accounts Receivable Accountant”
– Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and transactions. Bank transfer
– Reviewing new customer’s legal documents to be added in the System.
– Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
– Settling bank refinance account in System.
– Reviewing an updated weekly report for ordered and not ordered Purchase orders, and follow up with operation re delivery of items to be able to invoice.
– BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
– Experience From 3-5 Years.
– Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
– Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
– Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
– Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
– Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
– Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
– High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
If Interested to join our talented Team kindly send your updated CV on [email protected] with the job title in the subject