Risk Management Think Tank (RMTT)
Are you a High Achieving Graduate of year 2015, 2016 in one of below majors –
Are you willing to provide full dedication, eagerness to learn under different leadership styles, enhance your analytical skills, openness to new ideas ,readiness to explore your career options in the banking sector?
Alexbank now offers you among 10 other successful candidates the opportunity to join a rotational program 12 – 18 months , allowing you to be part of one of various areas of Risk Management in Alexbank : (Credit Risk, Enterprise Risk, Financial Risk, Credit policy and Process, Credit quality Monitoring and Control, Internal Validation) as well as other related functions (Retail, Corporate & SME…)
If you will successfully pass different screening criteria including a placement test, competency based interview and panel interviews, you shall be eligible for a one year full-time employment engagement with Alexbank
During the Program period Alexbank will assess your skills and readiness to be part of the organization and achieve sustainable results across different functions , as you will participate in training and coaching that aims at enhancing your personal and professional development
The program includes an induction training for Powerpoint/Excel; SAS – SQL; Methodological skills; document drafting and communication skills. In addition, there will be on the job training for project implementation, time management, problem solving. At the end of the program, you will be exposed to advanced skills that will be endorsed through different projects like advanced methodology; planning/follow-up; leadership skills and coaching.
The aim of the program is to prepare rich human capital for the bank as successful program graduates can pass on to become ( based on aptitude and results) specialists, senior specialists and team leaders in the bank in their respective fields.
· Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain database systems.
· Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.
· Administer and maintenance of Microsoft SQL and Oracle servers for mission critical applications used for 24/7 with large databases.
· Assist in the planning and implementing the synchronization of data across several environments (i.e. development, testing and production).
· Evaluate the merits/ benefits of available system upgrades and enhancements.
· Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast query responses to ‘front end’ users.
· Review and maintain the ‘physical design’ to meet system storage requirements.
· Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
· Assist in the development of the database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (‘metadata’).
· Controlling access permissions and privileges.
· Ensure that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
· Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
· Working closely with IT Database, Software, MIS and Web developers.
· Providing technical support for outdated ‘legacy’ systems.
· Maintains database logs and documents databases related policies and procedures including security.
· Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed, and become familiar with ITD policies, services, and staff.
Click Here To Apply
ALEXBANK Branches Network Vacancies
ALEXBANK branches network is recruiting in all of Egypt’s geographical regions.
The open vacancies are the following:
– Branch Managers
– Magnifica Relationship Managers
– Small Business Relationship Managers
– Customer Service Officers / Tellers
Click Here To Apply